"The Stimulus Package"
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
The ARRA is the largest federal program designed to jumpstart the economy and get America back on track after the financial crisis of 2008
- ARRA strives to create jobs and strengthen our economy
- $787 Billion - Amount allocated by the ARRA through a combination of grants, credits, rebates and incentives
- Includes funds for energy retrofit programs at state, local and federal levels for all types of building
- K-12 and Higher Education received funding including construction programs designed to make our educational system stronger and more competitive
- Learn about the ARRA’s impact to individual state budgets and funded programs via the Learn More box to the right
Learn how Trane can help optimize buildings through our portfolio of efficient HVAC systems and products and customized energy services.